SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated agents act as sales agents for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary (“Suppliers”).
SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated agents are not responsible for the Suppliers’ acts or omissions, their failure to provide services or adhere to their own schedules, and their failure to pay any refund or for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience, or irregularity which may be caused by any party, not under SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated agents’ control.
SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated agents shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveler in connection with terrorist activities, social or labor unrest, mechanical or construction failures or difficulties, diseases, local laws, climatic conditions, epidemics and pandemics, criminal acts or abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside the travel agent's control.
Traveler assumes full responsibility for and hereby releases SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated agents from any duty of checking and verifying all passport, visa, vaccination, entry requirements of each destination, and all safely or security conditions at such destinations, during the length of the proposed travel.
In offering hotel accommodations, tour packages, villa rentals, airfare reservations, and other valuable travel arrangements for sale, SunRay Travel LLC acts only in the capacity of an agent/intermediary of the travel provider/supplier.
SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated travel agents do not accept any responsibility for the following:
1. Canceled or delayed vacations and/or flights due to improper or inadequate documentation of traveler. Passports are required to visit any country outside the US. Please visit http://travel.state.gov/ for full details. If you are not a US Citizen, please contact your embassy for possible visa requirements.
2. Canceled or delayed vacations and/or flights due to poor physical or mental health of traveler from any cause.
3. Canceled or delayed vacations and/or flights due to mechanical failure, adverse weather, government decisions, terrorist activity, disease outbreaks, or any other force majeure.
4. Canceled or delayed vacations and/or flights due to ticket holder’s failure to follow policies and instructions of the independent suppliers or vendors; i.e., Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental Agency, Tour Company/Wholesaler, or Activity Provider.
5. Canceled or delayed vacations and/or flights due to any actions of the above-mentioned independent suppliers and vendors, including but not limited to: breach of contract, failure to provide services, or to adhere to their own schedules, actions, or omissions either intentional or not intentional, monetary crises.
6. Canceled or delayed vacations and/or flights due to any other reason beyond the travel agent’s control.
7. Any injury, loss, claims, punitive/incidental/indirect/consequential damages that occur once the traveler has embarked on their vacation.
8. Any fees that are the direct responsibility of the traveler including but not limited to: excessive baggage, departure taxes, tourist visas/cards, etc.
9. Any change-of-ticket or reservation fees imposed by independent suppliers or vendors; i.e., Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental Agency, Tour Company/Wholesaler, or Activity Provider.
10. Any refunds from independent suppliers or vendors, i.e., Airlines, Hotels, Car Rental Agency, Tour Company/Wholesaler, or Activity Provider. We will gladly assist you in obtaining any refund owed to you from the travel provider/supplier should you need to cancel your trip.
11. Any damage, loss, delayed arrival or departure of baggage and other goods belonging to traveler.
12. Any transportation not previously arranged and pre-paid among the following; Airport, Hotel, Activity Location, Restaurant, or any other travel destination arranged by SunRay Travel LLC and any affiliated travel agents.
SunRay Travel LLC travel advisor will offer you travel insurance with every trip booked. We urge you to retain travel insurance for your protection against unforeseen circumstances that may cause a cancellation.
For any travel booked through SunRay Travel LLC and all affiliated travel agents, you will receive e-confirmation via email or paper documents via the US Postal Service within two weeks of your departure date. This documentation will include vouchers and/or final confirmation numbers for your trip. While there is no monetary value to these documents, you will need to present them to your travel providers.
CHANGE + REVISION FEES
In addition to the change & revision fees set by the individual suppliers and vendors, SunRay Travel LLC charges a $100 per trip change fee for any date changes.
CANCELLATION FEES + REFUNDS
In addition to the cancellation fees & refund policies set by the individual suppliers and vendors, SunRay Travel LLC charges a $200 per trip cancellation fee.
OUR SCHEDULE OF FEES:
$200 Non-refundable Plan to Book Retainer – for single destination travel $100 Per Trip Change Fee – in addition to supplier penalties for changing travel dates $200 Per Trip Cancellation Fee – in addition to supplier penalties $100 Island-Hopping Service Fee – for multi-destination travel $100 Optional Concierge Service Fee – book restaurants, babysitting, diving, tours
OUR FEES EXPLAINED:
The $200 Plan to Book is a retainer invoiced, paid prior to researching, and non-refundable. This amount ensures we receive some compensation for the time spent researching travel options for you, should your plans change.
The $100 Per Trip Change Fee covers our time to adjust your travel plans. The $200 Per Trip Cancellation Fee ensures we are compensated for the many hours we spent planning, booking, and confirming your travel. The $100 Island-Hopping Service Fee covers our time to arrange your transportation between islands and ensure your domestic and regional transfers line up with your international travel. The $100 Optional Concierge Service Fee covers our time to book all of your restaurant reservations, babysitting, scuba diving, admission to local attractions, and other special services not included in your hotel package.
BAGGAGE + AIRLINE POLICIES
It is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure they understand and comply with the airline’s baggage policy and any other policies pertaining to their travel booked with SunRay Travel LLC.
In booking your vacation with SunRay Travel LLC you agree that all information supplied by you or members of your household is true and correct. Such information includes but is not limited to legal name, legal age, and payment information.
SunRay Travel LLC is not responsible for: 1. Any third-party links contained on said web site or provided and the information contained on any affiliated web sites. 2. Any information printed on this web site that was in any way misleading or non-factual, other than the information provided about our company. (All information is provided ‘AS IS’.)3. Any damage or loss, whether punitive, incidental, or consequential resulting from direct or indirect use of this web site, or failure to access pages on this web site.
SunRay Travel LLC reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions and any information provided on this site, without notice. Forum for Disputes – Participant and Operator agree to resolve any dispute in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New York.